You’re ready to hit the gym and start an effective workout routine that will help you gain strength and drop extra pounds. You’ve got your gym membership in hand, you’re fully motivated, and you have the shoes and workout gear you need. But what about your hand protection? If your workout plans involve strength and resistance training—which they should—protecting your hands will be a vital part of your success. You need good quality workout gloves for your hand protection as well as to get optimum results out of your workout plans. Damaged, blistered hands can mean the difference between great results and no results. Here’s why.
The Value of Great Hand Protection
- Unprotected hands diminish your range of motion. When your hands aren’t comfortable, they tend to compensate and compromise your movements in ways you may not even realize. A blistered hand hurts, and even if you think you’re pushing through the pain, the slight tension caused by your injury can undermine your overall technique.
- Unprotected hands can become infected. As you may know from experience, even the smallest injury can sideline an athlete for a week or more, and a lost week can reverse the effects of countless hours in the gym. Don’t let a small cut or blister become a major setback.
- Unprotected hands spread germs. Injured hands aren’t the only thing that can sideline an athlete. Think of all the cold and flu germs that accumulate on weights and other shared gear and consider putting a barrier between yourself and these germy surfaces.
- Protected hands mean a tighter grip. Bars and weights can be dangerous if they slide out of control, which can easily happen when hands are unprotected and sweaty. Always choose superior quality Gym grips to avoid unwanted accidents and injuries.
- Protected hands breathe better, feel better, and work harder. Just sliding on a pair of quality Gripads Gym gloves can help you enjoy your workout more, and when your workout routine is enjoyable, it’s more likely to last.